The successful candidate will work within the IT, Infrastructure and Corporate Assets Department, which is organized in four units: Support, Infrastuctures, Information Systems and Corporate Assets. The IT, Infrastructure and Corporate Assets Department ensures constant innovation of IT, technology and information systems, as well as their design, implementation and maintenance, and provides the management of FBK assets .
Full information on the Department is available at the following link http://sit.fbk.eu/.
In this context, we are seeking a professional figure to be assigned to the Information Systems Unit, the successful candidate will operate in the code development area. Since the work involves constant contact with users and colleagues and is carried out within a group, the role requires as well interpersonal and communication skills.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor Degree in Science in Computer science, engineering, mathematics or related fields;
- Advanced knowledge of Java J2SE language: UML modeling, exception handling, inheritance, polymorphism, threads, Java Networking (Socket);
- Knowledge of the Java J2EE (WEB) platform: Servlet Specification, JSP, Javabeans, MVC;
- Good written and spoken proficiency in English;
- Diagnostic skills and problem solving orientation;
- Team work attitude, good communication and relational skills.
- Basic knowledge of versioning tools (in particular GIT);
- Basic knowledge of relational databases design;
- Basic knowledge of some of the main commercial and open source DBMS: DB2, Oracle, PosgreSQL, MySQL;
- Basic knowledge of Java-based Web Services;
- Accuracy in the organization of work, associated with an effective management of priorities.
Type of contract: fixed-term contract
Work hours: full time
Start date: tentatively March 2018
Duration contract: 1 year
Gross annual salary: about € 25,600.00
Place of work: Povo di Trento
Benefits: flexi-time, company subsidized cafeteria or meal vouchers, internal car park, welcome office support for visa formalities, accommodation, social security, etc., reductions on bank account opening fees, public transportation, sport, language course fees. More info at https://www.welfarefbk.info/.
Candidates are required to submit their applications by clicking on "Apply Online" at the bottom of this page, including the following attachments (.pdf format):
· detailed CV
· letter of motivation
Application deadline: 28th February, 2018
Please read the Guidelines for selections before applying.
For further information, please contact the Human Resources Services at firstname.lastname@example.org